The Five Behaviors Facilitator Certification
Powered By Everything DiSC®
The Five Behaviors Facilitator Accreditation powered by Everything DiSC® -
The Five Behaviors® Facilitator Accreditation powered by Everything DiSC - Virtual Training Course
Gain the confidence and expertise to transform talented individuals into extraordinary teams. The Five Behaviors® Facilitator Accreditation is a blended-learning course that will help hone your skills as a facilitators of this unique program. You will earn the credential of a Five Behaviors Accredited Facilitator, gaining expertise in using the model and accompanying course material.
- Increased confidence and expertise in delivering The Five Behaviors in their organization
- Experience facilitating small groups
- Insight for navigating unexpected and challenging conversations that can occur during a session
- Ability to adapt facilitation for any team
- Credential of a Five Behaviors Accredited Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam.)
Accreditation is valid for two years, at which point you have the option to become permanently re-accredited.
- Five-week course plus pre-work
- Weekly 90-minute instructor-led, virtual classroom sessions
- Access to learning resources online
- Access to The Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook
- Final Accreditation exam (self-directed/graded activity)
NOTE: Each attendee must own or have access to a Five Behaviors Team Development Facilitation Kit (purchased separately from MDR Coaching & Consulting, Inc.)
Course (per person)
Volume Discount (cost per person when 5 or more register from the same client organization)*
$2,045 per person ($450 discount)
*Note: Each attendee must own or have access to a Five Behaviors Facilitation Kit (purchased separately)
*Note: Must register at the same time for the same course date. Organizations that send multiple facilitators through The Five Behaviors Facilitator Accreditation only need one kit!
Kit Pricing (Required)
The Five Behaviors Facilitation Kit (required that each attendee own or have access to a facilitation kit - purchased separately)
Each module will require 5-6 hours of time per week, broken down in the following way:
- Two to three hours of self-directed online work to be completed before the module’s live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session
- One 90-minute live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session per week (NOTE: Attendance is required at ALL live collaborative sessions)
- 30 to 60 minutes of additional self-directed online work following the live collaborative session
- A final exam to be completed within 72 hours of the final live collaborative session
- Commit to five-week of course participation, each week consisting of 3-4 hours of self-directed online work and a 90-minute instructor-led live virtual session.
- Be willing to be recorded during the live session—learners and faculty will have access to this recording for the duration of the course to aid in the learning experience.
- Active participation in the live session (instructor-led).
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities.
- Satisfactory completion of the final exam within 72 hours of the final, live session.
- Participation in a survey to provide feedback concerning the product and experience.
- If a participant fails to pass the final exam, a retake will be assigned.
Course Series Options:
**This course is delivered over 5 Live Virtual Sessions, access to begin your pre-work begins 7 days prior to Session 1.
NOTE: Time Zone is Central Time
- A laptop or desktop computer (Mac or PC) is preferred; tablets are not always compatible with course components
- A phone line is required for audio in the live sessions. VOIP cannot be supported.
- Recommended Internet browsers with updated Adobe Flash®include:
- Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for most operating systems.
- Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 users (some activities may not work on other browsers.
- Do not use Internet Explorer or Safari for this course.
The FIVE BEHAVIORS OF A COHESIVE TEAM™ Facilitator Accreditation Brochure
Download a sample of the FIVE BEHAVIORS OF A COHESIVE TEAM™ Facilitator Accreditation Brochure
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® Facilitator Course Syllabus
Download a sample of the The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® Facilitator Accreditation Course Syllabus
Earn SHRM Credits
You will be eligible to earn 19 SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDC)
Learn more about SHRM
Contact your MDR Leadership Academy Team with any questions at
MDR Coaching & Consulting, Inc.
Authorized Partners for The Five Behaviors®
The Five Behaviors™ Powered by Everything DiSC® Facilitation Kit
Everything you need to successfully facilitate The Five Behaviors™ Powered by Everything DiSC® sessions. This kit includes a USB drive installed with a Facilitator’s Guide, which includes scripted sessions and experiential activities; presentation materials; handouts; PowerPoint slides with 40+ minutes of video; and sample reports to help facilitators prepare for team sessions. Also included are audio podcasts that allow you to listen to insights on each of the five behaviors, the team profile, and the Annotated Team Report.